If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original of the Elcano is a fish trawler that was used in the coastal waters of the French Brittany.
The model is pre-fabricated so far that the final work is limited to the fitting of the hardware and the installation of the RC system. No special tools are required for this work. The model is supplied with a high-quality and extensive paint finish so that no additional work is required. The construction is made of plastic parts very detailed. The glazing is inserted individually. There is sufficient space in the fuselage to accommodate the electronic components. These are readily accessible by lifting the structure. Due to the high degree of pre-production, the stacking is possible within a very short time.
Almost-ready-to-run (ARTR) ship model
Numerous fittings for detailed design
Multicolor, high quality paint
Only final assembly and RC component installation required
Including mounted drive set with motor
• Almost-ready-to-run (ARTR) model including hardware and drive kit
• Multicolor painted ABS hull
• Assembled and multi-colored lacquered plastic structure with inserted windows
• Powerful electric motor (direct drive without gearbox)
• shaft with stems tube and couplings
• Assembled rudder for easy assembly of the steering system
• Fittings such as painted railing, mast, rescue rings, radar system, bollards, and other small parts
• Boat stand (kit)
• Illustrated assembly instructions
• Rudder control
• Motor control