Pitch Controller DLx2
Single or Dual Pitch Control - with adjustable servo throw!
The DLx2: fast, durable and equipped with loads of features.
The DLx2 can handle standard dive planes as well as X-rudders of model submarines such as type 212. There are two servo inputs and outputs. For standard dive planes with single dive plane servo only one input is used.
Dual Pitch Controller with integrated X-Mixer
This state-of-the-art pitch controller can handle even the fastest model submarine such as our new 212!
Its high definition sensor combined with a newly developed software and layout allow the DLx2 to easily cope with modern digital servos.
- Integrated mixer for X-rudders. This allows appropriate and precise control of X-rudders without having to invest in an expensive R/C system. The X-mixer is simply "on board" of the the DLx2 - no sophisticated R/C system or complicated programming required.
- Automatic pitch reverse. As soon as the motor draws more than 2V in reverse pitch control also reverts the servo signal, meaning that the DLx2 will keep the model in its horizontal position even in backward motion. This mode is also indicated by a red LED on-board of the DLx.
- Click to neutral. The DLx2 can be mounted in any position at any angle. Just bring planes to neutral and press button - pitch control is now brought to neutral.
- Servo reverse. Depending on submarine and installation of servo(s) it might become necessary to invert a servo. For changing direction of servo rotation just press the neutal button and power-up receiver. The servo connected as servo 2 will then rotate inversely. Repeat this procedure to change rotation back to default setting.
- NEW! Servo-Throw-Adjustment. The DLx2 allows reduction of servo movement (throw) down to 50%. Adjustment is made simply by pressing the Neutral button. The actual reduction is indicated by flashing frequencies in groups of three of the red LED. Reduction is possible from 100% (full movement) to 50% servo movement. This is done fully electronically and adjustment can be changed easily any time.
Of course, the DLx2 can also be used for model subs with standard horizontal dive plane symmetry. The X-mixer then just remains redundant.
Sensitivity of pitch control can be adjusted by a rotary switch on the DLx2.
High definition sensor, new software structure and optimized PCB layout make the DLx2 the most highly developed controller of its kind. All this is packed in a sturdy casing allowing easy and safe installation.
Operational voltage: 3.5 - 8.5 V
Current consumption: 6.1 mA (forward) to 8.4 V (reverse) at 5 V receiver battery voltage.
Reverse motion identified at approx. 2 V
Maximum voltage for drive motor: 30 V
Dimensions (length x width x height): 45 x 25 x 10 mm
Weight approx. 13 g
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Shaft Sealing Ring 4-11-6 for shaft 4mm
Item #: 2200-42,98 € * To cart
Magnetic On-/Off-Switch 6V/16Amp
Item #: 156644,95 € * To cart
Digital Servo DSM790 MG BB 20mm 9kg
Item #: 936024,95 € * Weight: 0.07 kg More information
Relay Block for Conning Tower Mechanism
Item #: 601618,90 € * To cart
Electronic Control Unit RMR for Dive Plane Retract Mechanism
Item #: 844048,90 € * To cart