If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Static Diving Model Submarine with Piston Tank
NEW! Now with ready-made and painted hull
Type 212 of the German Navy is today’s most modern submarine.
This is its counterpart in 1/70 scale.
Result: a handy sized model submarine equipped with a Piston Tank – performs and dives just as in full size.
This new model submarine developed by ENGEL offers besides radial parting with bayonet lock ring and Tech Rack© very compact dimensions and easy handling. Hull, sail and all other attaching parts are highly detailed. The Tech Rack© slides into the front part of the hull offering easy access to most of the boat’s internal components.
Building is straight forward and quite simple as all parts are prefabricated is highly detailed and sturdy.
The hull is made of super strong ABS with a thicknes of more than 2 mm and ready-assembled with bayonet lock ring and aft bulk head.
Control planes and ridges are cast in resin.
Rudder yokes, rudder shafts and linkages for aft control planes are also installed.
The hull is pre-painted with original color code RAL 8019 and aged. Put the water level markings on and it is ready! A layer of clear flat paint can be applied for making the model less sensitive to scratches and fingerprints (this is an issue with flat paint).
The Tech Rack© is constructed of sturdy CNC-machined, interlocking parts, reinforced with ready-made brass bars. Piston Tank included features AutoStop, meaning that the piston drive will automatically stop at an instant as soon as the tank is completely filled or emptied. Piston Tank and electronic switch unit CTS2 are both fully built forming a compact unit without extensive and frail wiring.
As all ENGEL sub models the 212 also comes with a full safety package including
• loss of transmitter signal
• loss of receiver signal
• low battery monitor
• pressure switch
Propelled by an electric motor 540 size (brushed) and a 6-blade prop the submerged model can reach top speeds of about 10 km/h (6 mph).
Two pre-shaped lead plates with approx. 490 g each form the model’s basic ballast.
• Ready-made and painted hull unit (base paint RAL 8019) including sail and control planes.
• Tech Rack© made of CNC-machined, interlocking parts and brass bars.
• Piston Tank type EA500-12V with compact switch unit CTS2 and Pressure Switch.
• Main drive motor 12V with aluminium mount, stainless steel shaft, brass coupler and shaft sealing ring.
• 6-blade scimitar propeller made of brass with plastic spinner.
• All necessary linkages and small parts.
• Screws, nuts and bolts made of stainless steel.
• Pre-shaped ballast weights (rolled lead).
• Letters for U31/S191, U32/S192, U33/S193, U34/S194 as well as water level markings.
• Manual in English.
Besides the 212 kit this SET further includes:
• Conning Tower Mechanism for retraction of periscope, radar and antennas
• Wire and Connector Set
• Battery Pack High-Power NiMH 12V/3500mAh + Receiver Battery NiMH 4,8V/3000mAh
• Pitch Controller DLx2 for X-rudders
• Electronic speed control MARINE 25R
• 2 servos X505 MG BB with ball bearing and metal gears
• Scale 1:70
• Length 800 mm
• Displacement 4900 g, submerged 5400 g
• Speed (Vmax) 10 km/h
• Battery 12V/3,5Ah
• Operating time up to 1,5 h
• R/C 4 channel
|speed (Vmax)||10 km/h|
|operating time||1.5 h|
|battery||NiMH 12 V, 3500 mAh|