If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AKULA K-317 Panther complete with:
• hull unit made of GRP, with lower hull, upper hull, steel-reinforced middle-deck and bulk head
• Rudders and Dive Planes with Carrier cast in resin
• Main Drive Unit with ball-bearings and electric motor
• 7-blade scimitar propeller, shaft and coupling made of brass
• R/C linkages
• ballast (approx. 3 kg)
• Plan and instructions
• Complete Diving System TAE with AutoStop, AutoTrim including 2 piston tanks TA500 and Switch Unit TAE3 with FailSafe and pressure switch.
|speed (Vmax)||10 km/h|
|operating time||2 h|
|R/C||min. 4 channel|
|battery||NiMH 6 V, 9000 mAh|